So the past three days we haven't had wifi working very well at the lodge so I wasn't able to blog but I'm going to start doing every day in a word document and then post them from there so the days don't all run together.
The past couple days haven't been super eventful mainly we have just been decorating and planning and preparing for teams to get here. Also the construction team has been doing several home visits and planning some projects for the first couple weeks. We have our first team coming in on Sunday and they are going to work on building a back porch with stairs and replacing the front porch as well. So we have been drawing out designs and beginning to think about materials.
That's pretty much it for now I'll try harder to keep the days up dated even without a solid connection at the Lodge.
Part of Proverbs 3 that I read in our Devo this morning I wanted to post.
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.
No comments:
Post a Comment