Friday, May 13, 2011

Day One (5-12-11)

I checked in at ARM (Alabama rural ministry) today in Tuskegee and found out this summer I will be working in Livingston at the site FUMCO (my home church) went to my junior year at the hunting lodge! We went on a tour and prayer walk around Tuskegee and then to dinner with Lisa and the board of directors. It's been less than a day and I already feel something crazy and awesome waiting to erupt for this summer. Everyone here is exactly the type of people I want to surround myself with, believers who yearn to serve Christ in all they do. In just a few short hours I feel a very strong bond with the group. Through Christ this summer we are going to do amazing things with ARM and all the groups they work with. I can't conceal my excitement and passion after such an amazing worship and devotion time. I am ready to give up myself in order to be filled with Christ this summer to impact God's people.
Tonight in devotion we talked about the theme of prayer and when it became real, where we like to pray, and what we want to give this summer
What are the answers to these questions for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment