Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 9 (5-20-11)

Today after our breakfast and devotion we went right back into our theme and today it really started taking shape and the conversation took off. We planned out more in depth how each day will work as well as the morning and lunch devotions. After lunch we had a plumbing class with a guy named Joe and then a floor paneling class with Ed (ARM's part time construction coordinator year round). We had an amazing Barbecue chicken dinner and then went back into the theme planning again and I'm really excited about it and how the summer looks as of right now. I can tell this summer is going to be physically, mentally, and spiritually exhausting but that's something I'm excited about is going to God about because my energy can't come from me it has to come from him which is a change I think I'm starting to feel.
On a side note I've been reading through the book "Wild at Heart" and it's been amazing so far and I'm only half way through. I would highly recommend it to any guy or any girl who wants to understand guys better.

On another side note I've been played guitar a lot today and that's another thing I'm really excited about is getting better at guitar so that I can lead worship better.
Song of the day: David Crowder's "Like a Lion" (the picture of the Lion at the top is linked to it

No comments:

Post a Comment