Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 5 (5-16-11)

Today we welcomed Chris! The nickname Chet didn't work out to say the least haha... We then learned about safe sanctuaries, the personell handbook, more history of ARM, and about the daily schedule of ARM. After lunch we finally picked our theme verse that is really awesome it comes from Matthew 7:7-8 its basic principle is Ask, Seek, Knock. After we then had dinner and then planned Big Night (which is the main night of the week) and Orientation Night. We worshiped tonight also and sang the song "Seek Ye first" a hymn about the Theme verse we picked. It's a pretty awesome song.
I'm so excited to see how the dynamic of the Livingston group will play as I already feel such a strong connection with everyone traveling there after training. Stephen our site leader, Jessica, Megan, and Brittany (daycare staff), and Captain Christina, Ashley and I (on construction). It's going to be a crazy awesome summer at the Lodge!
Wednesday is when we really start going on our construction training and that is going to be when I really see what I'm made of haha.
Prayer requests: FUMCO summer mission trip!!!, Christina Traveling, and for the rest of our training and planning

Funny video of today

also follow ashley's blog at

ashleyhilmer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment