Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 10 (5-21-11)

Today during our devotion I read from "Wild at heart" and what was said in this chapter titled Battle to fight: The enemy really resonated with me about how we are in spiritual warfare all the time and that we are on a war on three fronts: with our flesh, the world, and the devil. It's just something I've been been pondering a lot lately about with my struggles, they're not just my struggles they come from three different fronts.
After devotion the construction coordinators went to Ms. Evelyn's house to learn about roofing and then back to the parsonage to learn more about roofing. After this we broke for lunch and then started planning and shooting our safety video. I was supposed to be the main character but I had a little freak out and decided to take more of a supporting role letting Chris take over as "Mayhem". I think it will be hilarious. After dinner we went into a very rough programming run through, I emphasize the word rough! The programming has pretty much come together and it's awesome, however we spent the rest of the night hashing out who will do what in our respective sights. Another reason it will be exciting to get to Livingston!
Tomorrow is our Sabbath and I'm really looking forward to it haha. I can already feel the fatigue that will come from constant working over six days. Today I struggled a bit with confidence and I got a bit selfish something I hope to work on over the summer and to continue figuring out things about myself through the "Wild at Heart" book as well as my experience throughout the entire summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment