Today after breakfast we had devotion and then went to church at Bowen United Methodist, where the congregation was small but very strong! After that we had our "sabbath" or Sunday break which was used for resting and then a trip to Auburn to go to walmart for various things. After returning we ate dinner and then Lisa came over to do some Myers-Briggs personality tests. I found out I am an ENFP, or Extraverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving, personality. Which better put is an Idealist "Champion" the test and results were really fun to look at and were from this link:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp I'd really suggest taking a look at it. After we assessed all of our personalities we went into the prayer theme again learning How, Why, and what we pray about. Today was a fun sunday with lots of laughter and even more bonding. Tomorrow we add a new member to our group, Chris, or Chet as we have come to joke about calling him when he arrives. Tomorrow is when we really start going head first into training and Livingston is getting closer every day.
Just a Chapter in the bible I found tonight during Devotion to share with everyone that struck me profoundly and personally Romans 8. Look at it if you get a chance it has a lot of personal meaning to me.
random things from Alabama/ ARM:
No comments:
Post a Comment