Today was our first full day in Livingston and we cleaned and shopped haha.
We literally spent the first half of the day cleaning the lodge and both bunk houses and then the other half of the day shopping at Walmart for more cleaning supplies and also food for the staff for the next week and a half. After that we ate dinner and then talked about our devotions for Breakfast and lunches when the youth are here. Other than that we didn't do much. I don't feel completely settled into the lodge yet maybe because I'm tired haha but I'm sure as groups start coming it will feel more alive. I'm getting tired of all this planning we're doing I want to actually start doing it haha.
I can't think of much else from today except for some Lisa-ism (expressions our leader uses a lot)
flesh out- get more details on
caviot- an exception
six one way half a dozen the other- vice versa
both and- either or
might could- maybe
(more to come)
Here's a song I have stuck in my head: Come thou Fount
No comments:
Post a Comment